Monday, July 20, 2009

Do not Pass Go! Do Not Collect $100!


Joelle asked me if I could design a fun necklace for her to wear to the Annual Crystal Ball benefiting Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital in Burlington, Ontario (my birthplace)....When she told me that the theme was "Monopoly" - I went way crazy and made a little line of fun resin charmed necklaces and bracelets designed around the 1950 Monopoly Board Game.
Joelle's custom piece was made of little vintage pewter monopoly board pieces, of coarse my favorite - pearls and 1950's jet crystals. Her Hubby wore vintage french white dice cufflinks.....check out the $1.00 monopoly bill cufflinks....
I had way too much fun with this one! -
Joelle, my friend - Thanks for letting me indulged my "think outside the box" nutty side :) If you are planning a party and need some custom themed jewelry, let me help you go a little crazy!